Blog template

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KORRES Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Foundation

Hello everybody!


I never use to believe in using liquid foundations! I think that I was led into believing that they include all sorts of harsh binders, etc. that clog up your pores. This probably is true of a lot of drugstore brands but I think many brands are starting to reformulate their foundations without some of the harsh chemicals. Since I have dry skin, I have been liking liquid foundations more and more. The latest one I have tried is from Korres. I love their products! Their lip butters and cheek butters are definitely been hits and they all smell sooooo good :). I was not really sure that I wanted to try this new foundation out since it says anti-aging. But, when the MUA tried it on me in Sephora, I was sold.  This foundation has a skin finish. It is not matte nor is it extremely dewy, but it looks like your skin but better. I found that it became a bit dewier on my skin as the day went by but I am loving it. I don't even feel like I am wearing foundation. The coverage is medium, and it definitely can be built up to be a more full coverage foundation. It is sold at Sephora stores and Sephora.com. There are about 8 shades to choose from and it is a .91 0z bottle that retails for $39. I particularly like the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with a nice pump. I will definitely repurchase when this runs out. It is actually very hydrating because it is anti-aging I suppose. Over all I am happy and so is my skin :)




Enjoy and let me know if you pick this up!

-Krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment