Blog template

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wonders with Browns

Hello all,

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Whenever I go shopping for eye shadows, I am always drawn towards the browns. I love a good neutral look. You can use browns to go for a smokey look or you could use them for an every day natural look. All upto you!

Here is a look that I wanted to  share with y'all. This eye makeup look can be work for a more dramatic day look or a night look.

First, I applied a shade called Queen Tiffany from Bare Minerals, all over the lid. Next, I used a shaded called Dark Chocolate for the crease. This is also from BE. In the inner corners of my eye, I used a highlight from BE called Queen Phyllis. To line my toplashes, I used Tarte's waterproof Amazonian Clay liner. For my bottom lashes/waterline I used BE's round the clock waterproof liner in the shade Midnight. For mascara I used  Origins Ginzing mascara.


 This look is very easy to recreate. I hope you all enjoy! Leave me a comment below if you like it!


-Krutika
 

No comments:

Post a Comment