Blog template

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Origins BB cream

Hey gals!


So I went to Origins a couple weeks ago and I came out with their new BB cream from their Perfect world line. So BB stands for Beauty Balm. This basically primes, evens out the skin tone, has Spf in it, is tinted, so it is like an all-in-one product. If you want heavier coverage this is not for you. But, if you would like a flawless, dewy finish then you will love this product. My skin looks amazingly smooth, and blemish less. I have been combing it with a bit of the Origins Vitzing, so I do not let that product go to waste. The effects are still the same though. This product retails for $35. It is a little bit pricey, but I think that it is totally worth it. It is similar to Vitazing, but I feel that this has more coverage to offer, and the dewy effect is more pronounced. The smell is amazing, and their is this cool effect on my skin when I put it on! I feel like I do not need anything else on my face after applying this on. I would definitely repurchase this product instead of a heavy foundation any day.  Be sure to check it out!


                                                                                                                                 Krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment