Blog template

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bare Escentuals Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner- 11 AM

Hey gals,
First off, I am so sorry that I do not blog that regularly like I should be doing. Sometimes, I just put it off then I realize, whoops, I never finished that post. But today, I just wanted to talk to you about this new eyeliner that I picked up. It's by Bare Escentuals and it's from their new waterproof collection. I picked the color 11 AM up at a preview event they had sometime in April. But, this color is a lovely moss green. And, the best part is it makes your eyes pop! ;) I have brown eyes so this makes my eyes like a really nice light shade of brown. It is very long wearing,and is much like Urban Decays 24/7 pencils, except with better ingredients. This one costs $15.It is a pencil, so you would have to sharpen it. 

So, this is what the pencil looks like, but the one in the picture is a different color. I couldn't find a picture that would give you the right color. But, I am really excited to pick up the other colors that they have. I really like these and would definitely repurchase.
                                            Krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment