Blog template

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Aqualillies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye and Cheek Palette

Hello everyone!

Recently Tarte released their summer collection. Basically, the entire collection is influenced by the Aqualillies swim team. So all the colors are very bright, and summery.

I picked up the Eye and Cheek Palette as well as the Amazonian Clay waterproof gel liner in black.

All the colors are suitable for everyday looks in my opinion.
4 out of the 6 eyeshadows are shimmery and two of them
are matte. They are pigmented well but the only color that was different than what I have seen before is the blue. I absolutely loved the blush color. It is a perfect coral for summer. The highlighter is absolutely amazing when blended well. It is a but on the shimmery side, but I quite like that for the summer. The bronzer is a bit on the light side for my tan skin tone. But, I find that this palette is very convenient. It has everything you need. It retails for $38 and can be found in Ulta, Sephora, Tarte.com, etc. I would definitely recommend getting, and as you can see the packaging is gorgeous.
If you pick it up, leave me a comment and tell me how you liked it!

-krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment