Blog template

Monday, May 27, 2013

Tarte Egyptian Black Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner in Black

Hello Lovlies,

I have been on a gel eyeliner shopping spree. After I picked up the regular Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof liner, I decided I wanted another one. I checked out QVC and they had this Egyptian Kohl gel liner.

I found this one to be different altogether. It is much more creamier and has a shiny finish when applied. I like the consistency and the staying power. It goes on very smoothly and like the Amazonian Clay liner this is also waterproof.

The brush has a regular pointed tip as well as an angled tip, so it turns out to be very useful.

I would definitely repurchase this one and I believe I bought it on qvc for $22.







Please do leave me a comment and let me know how it works!

-Krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment