Blog template

Monday, May 27, 2013

Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint- Envy

Hello Everyone!

I have never been into lip products that much until a couple weeks ago when I picked up Tarte's matte LipSurgence in Envy. This is a beautiful rose/berry color and it's one of those 'My lips but better' colors.  I think this is definitely not as pigmented as a regular lipstick but it can be built up. Even though it's matte it does not feel dry on my lips at all. The good part is the staying power. I have had up to 5 hours with this thing. The only drawback is the price- $24. There are many brands out there who ave come out with similar dupes such as Covergirl, Clinique, and Revlon. I can't say much about the other ones, but I bought the Tarte one purely for the natural ingredients. Do let me know how it works out if you do end up buying one of these. I would definitely repurchase.



-Krutika

2 comments:

  1. Choose lipsticks based on the ingredients that they use in manufacturing them . Some cheap lipsticks contains lead and other metal which affects the health .

    obagi nu derm starter kit

    Thanks
    Alison Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading this post!

    I truly agree that some cheap brands contain things like lead.. so it's best to avoid those and spend a little money.

    if you can please follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete