Blog template

Sunday, December 1, 2013

More from Acure Organics!

Hey Everyone,

So after being especially happy with the eye cream/Argan oil from Acure Organics I was graciously sent some samples from them to try out.

I have been testing these products out for about 4 weeks now and it's safe to say I am happy with them!

The first is this mask called the Argan Stem Cell+CGF Facial Mask Cell Stimulating. Basically, it is a clay mask that reduces the size of your pores and removes any impurities while at the same time provides hydration. This retails for $15.99 for a 1oz. Overall, I am pleased with this mask. It does not dry out my skin after using it- which is a great thing! The smell is not overpower and reminds me of mint.

The next product is the Seriously Hydrating Toner. Many people skip on toner as they think it's not necessary. But, it is. A toner removes all the dirt that a cleanser does not. This one is for skins that need extra moisture. It strongly smells of calendula-which some may like and some may not. It retails for $15.99 for a 2oz bottle. I especially like the packaging as it comes in a glass bottle, but it is definitely not easy to tote around.

The third product is the Marula Oil. I really liked the Argan oil, but this one is my favorite! It literally absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue and it is so hydrating. What is surprising is that even though it is so hydrating it did not break me out! I will definitely repurchase this one. Dry skinned people will love this thing and the best part is, it does not smell at all. This one retails for $15.99 for a 1oz bottle.




Overall, I am really pleased with all three of the products. One thing to remember is, the smell of organic products will definitely be different from the more synthetic ones out there. This is because all of the products are made with natural and organic ingredients without harsh chemicals. Many people avoid organic products because of the smell, but trust me that the results and affects on one's body are much better and safer than drugstore/synthetic products!

All of these products can be purchased at www.acureorganics.com.


-Krutika


No comments:

Post a Comment