Blog template

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Perfect Holiday Flush with Tarte's Leave her Blushing set of 3 Amazonian Clay Blushes& blush brush

Hey Everyone!

I am a big blush junkie. So of course when all of the blush collections for the Holidays from Tarte came out, I was probably one of the first ones to jump on the bandwagon.

This particular comes with three individual deluxe sized Amazonian Clay blushes and they are each .05 grams. This set retails for $34 and comes with a brush. Unfortunately this particular holiday set is only available at www.tartecosmetics.com

I purchased the one on QVC last month which comes with 3/4 blushes in this set plus an extra one. The set from qvc does not include a blush.

By far, these are the BEST blushes I have ever come across. I think that their pigmentation, wear, ingredients, etc. are far more superior than that of Bare Minerals. If you are looking for an introductory set from Tarte- this is the one!

I believe the set that I am talking about does not include the second blush from the left. The colors are gorgeous and you will not be disappointed!

-krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment