Blog template

Monday, February 20, 2012

Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion

Hey Friends!
So lately the sun has been out for a longer time and I feel like spring is going to be here sooner than expected. When the sun comes out a lot of people love to wear shimmer tan lotions, that just give them that glow when they step out into the sun. Well, I was on the look out for a product like that expect I didn't want the color pigments in the lotion as I am naturally tan already ;). I went to Ulta one day and I bought the Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion with royal jelly. It is a sheer lotion that is shimmery and is reflected when you step out into the sun. I love this! It makes your skin look dewy and altogether very nice! It has a slight smell to it, which isn't bad, but some might take a while to get used to it. For some reason, you cannot find this product wherever a store sells Burt's Bees stuff. I would recommend Whole Foods, Ulta, Sprouts, online,etc. It is around $8, so very affordable and it comes in a pretty big tube!


http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/body-moisturizers/radiance-body-lotion.html


As always, please let me know how you find it and if you have other products that you would like to be seen reviewed!  


                                                                                                                               -Krutika





No comments:

Post a Comment