Blog template

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello Everyone,
So the reason for starting this blog.... I have suffered from eczema from the age of 5 years old. I have done numerous amounts of research and still continue to do so about what natural and organic products there are in the market that are suitable for me. I just could not contain all the info that I have collected so far and hence the reason for sharing this with you! I truly believe that your body is like a temple. Treat it with utmost care and and you will not be disappointed. I will try to be truly honest with my reviews about my skin care products/makeup. Please keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and does not mean that you have to follow my advice. I hope you enjoy the tips and reviews and your support  is kindly appreciated. 

                                                                                    love,
                                                                                        Krutika

No comments:

Post a Comment